Vocals (reprinted) .. they tell me.


Media for children is the reason why I was crying.
Fame: The baby is hungry every two hours if you do not eat. May be due to the hunger cry.


Stretching: If I eat then sleep. May cause abdominal pain due to indigestion. And throw away the milk. If a mirror before taking him to bed.


Sleepy: sleep, although I did not sleep. This is because the environment is not conducive to sleep with a light on it too hard, then you should be in a comfortable atmosphere. Airy and light. Disturb the sleep of a child.


Hot or cold: children are sensitive to temperature. Temperature changes, such as air and take out the hot air that children alter ego does not feel cold or hot, I could not help. Wet diapers when wet or hard to take. It 'better to change. Do not wait until the entire sheet, then change it. Otherwise, it may cause a rash as well.


Discomfort: a nasal voice. And I continued indefinitely. The only reason could be cold to hot. Diaper was only wet.
Check it out if you feel pain or discomfort to me like some of the things I like diaper pants too tight.


Patient: I will keep. Very strong voice. It emits a high tone. And slap to tell us that. I'm so bad!
Nausea, diarrhea, fever, abdominal pain, the cause of the problem and solve it immediately. By the time I need to check the temperature of the ball. This is not hot or cold. Including those with insect bites.


Song: Change the tone of whining Krasik ๆ as if he was going to pray for this. I just want a hug. Mice BGAG only.
What is the fear of being alone. I can not see. So parents are with him humming lullabies gently soothe I just did not feel then.


Colin cried the tears of a child is a pain like that. And my stomach is difficult because the wind took it. This occurs usually in the evening. Secondary at the same time up to 3-4 hours. And they tend to persist for 2-3 months. I would then claim to have been stopped. However, this is not the case with everyone. And harmless.
When to consult your doctor to make sure the baby cried Colin. Not for other disorders. When I called Colin's parents brought the child to secure the rubbed gently with a soft humming lullabies to calm the atmosphere for peace faster. More importantly, parents should also try not to worry and do not stress too much.


I want to cry I do not believe that a guy has agitated. I just want to cry. I tested the sound to see how the pig. If this is not stopped then stay single.


I do not have the same emotions as the basis of a young man who is angry or impatient look like or dislike something. The parents would have noticed. And avoid what I do not like kids do not like the song very soon. I sleep with the lights on or off.


Cried uncontrollably as his behavior is suppressed and stifled a moment to breathe. Do not hold your breath, which makes the face red, green parents I've seen.
When you hold it. Then, jog or run to help children feel. Or, if there are signs that the child is in possession of his daughter to hurry up and hug them. Attention to the change of scenery will help.




Techniques ... crushing voice.

We carry a ball attached to the back of the pat gently with rhythmic rocking gently back and forth.

You will then take your children to lie on your belly. Slowly and gently massage after the baby can hear your heart beating. To calm down quickly.
Youngster to take a hot shower. Ready to wear comfortably.

Find deviations. I forget to enjoy the moment.

I bring a wheelchair. The air and the landscape can help me.

With the familiar voice made him suspect. And stop singing it.

Never shake a child violently rejected. Because it can cause internal organs, including the brain has been affected. Cause of disability and death
Share this article :
 

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. baby learn - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger